Monday 11 November 2013

What's Your Go-To Meal?


What’s your go-to meal? Everyone seems to have one or two things they know how to make well, right? For me it’s either broccoli chicken casserole, shrimp scampi, risotto or mac and cheese. I can put together a meal around any of those things quickly and easily. There are a few very basic recipes that I have yet to master though.

Over the weekend, while catching up on some blog posts, I came across this one from Dinner: A Love Story about the 15 Recipes Every (Parent) Should Know how to make. I think it applies to non-parents as well. It’s a mix of foods, meals and drinks. Have a look and let me know what you think. I thought it was fantastic and I’m excited to cook/drink my way through their list. It can't hurt to add a few more dishes to my repertoire, right?

So I’d love to know – what’s your go-to meal? Should I add it to my list?

Image via

1 comment:

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover