Wednesday 23 April 2014

Gold-Dotted Wall

I've been wanting to do one wall in the nursery with gold dots. As soon as I found this picture, I was totally inspired. I ordered vinyl decals from Etsy and I was just hanging onto them, thinking it was going to be a difficult task. So I enlisted the help of my friend and it turned out to be super easy.

The look I was going for was random/whimsical (I wasn't looking for a perfectly spaced polka-dot wall). So we started in one corner and just started sticking. Then we moved towards the middle of the wall, and filled in the space we left behind.



My lovely assistant


Result! 

I'm so thrilled with how it turned out, and I even have more dots leftover (in case we move the crib, I can fill in the space left behind). I would definitely suggest having someone help - a second set of eyes (and hands) makes a difference. Thanks for helping, Brett! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover