Monday 4 March 2013

Decisions, Decisions

I think it's a fairly natural thing, really. Wanting to have your cake and eat it too. When faced with choosing between two great alternatives, I immediately freeze - trying to weigh one against the other. Which is the better option right now? Will that still be the best option long term? and other such questions plague me.

So I've moved from uncertainty, to a tough decision. 'Nice problem to have' people say, but really, the worry that comes with making the wrong decision is considerable.



I can't help but think, this must be what it feels like to be the Bachelor, having to choose between two great options...except that the decision I make has to actually last longer than a month.

I have a little more time to agonize over it...wish me luck!

Ps. Despite my reference to the Bachelor, this has nothing to do with choosing a mate. For me, that decision was easy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover