Wednesday 29 October 2014

Hashtag WCW

I noticed #WCW popping up all over my Instagram feed recently. I felt pretty out of the loop because I had no idea what it meant (although now it seems pretty obvious). For those of you who are still in the dark on this one - don't feel bad, I had to google it - it is Woman Crush Wednesday. I prefer the term girl crush but whatever.


I legit have a girl crush on Gwen Stefani. I've always liked her, from the early No Doubt days when I was in middle school, through University when she went solo and started L.A.M.B. Then, out of the blue, she became a judge on The Voice. Just when I thought I couldn't like her more, I decided that I am officially obsessed. I pretty much wish I could be her and hey, I'm on my way! Step one: dye hair blonde - check; step two: marry an Englishman - check; step three: have a baby - check; now for the talent, fame and fortune part...

The most appealing thing about her is simply how cool she is. Of course she's gorgeous, doesn't look anywhere near her age (or like she's had three babies for that matter), dresses incredibly well, and is humble to boot, but her coolness is what sets her apart. There is no one cooler. I'm not alone in this thinking. Lots of my girlfriends are equally in love with her. We discuss it weekly. #WCW...more like #stalkermondays (you know, because that's when we watch The Voice). #loveyouGwen

image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover