Wednesday 7 January 2015

My 2015 Goal

{Happy New Year 2015!}

I've decided not to make any New Year's resolutions per se. At dinner last week, one of my friends was asking about everyone's New Year's goals, which I like the sound of better. Her's was awesome and very achievable (her goal is to take one bath a week in pursuit of relaxation - best.goal.ever.) and so I decided my goal would be to begin removing chemicals and unnecessary additives from my life, starting with parabens.

A friend of mine with a great blog (100 Resolutions) recently posted an article about the link between parabens and breast cancer. Since that's something I do need to worry about, I've gone through my products and ditched everything with parabens. Don't want 'em, don't need 'em!

Did you set any resolutions or goals? I didn't set any last year, but here are my resolutions from the year before.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover