Wednesday 14 March 2012

Bajan Vacation


Well, as much as it pains me to write this, I am home from Barbados. We had such an amazing time! We did everything from celebrating my father-in-law's birthday with a pirate themed party, to body boarding at Dover Beach, to swimming with sea turtles, to dining at some amazing beach-side restaurants.

We indulged in fresh seafood, and sampled local favourites like Banks beer, island curry and macaroni pie - we all know I couldn't have gone all week without macaroni.

Here are some snapshots of the week:
Birthday Bob

Parental Pirates

Mahi Mahi (cooked on a lava rock)
Out for drinks with Husband
Gorgeous beach and turquoise sea
Local Wildlife
I couldn't have asked for better weather, or a more beautiful setting. Best of all, we got to spend time together with our family.  

xx E.

ps. Thanks so much to Bob and Ali for such an unforgettable holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover