Thursday 22 March 2012

New Beginnings

Spring is mother nature's way of starting over. New life, new growth, you get the idea.

This Spring, it's my new beginning as well. Yesterday was my last day at the company I have worked for for the past three and half years. It was my first 'real' job after I finished school, and I learned so much there. I knew it was time to move on though. Everyone hits that point where they are just a little bit too comfy. I am ready for a challenge.

The good news is that I found something new! I start my new role on Monday, which also happens to be my birthday. A great start to the season and a great birthday present too.

I have to say, yesterday was such a great day, that it felt like my birthday. Who knew that on your last day at work, you would be showered with compliments, praise and gifts?

Evidence:
Flowers, cards & celebratory bubbly; Delicious cupcakes from here
It was quite a send off and I definitely felt the love.

Cheers to new beginnings,
xx. E

ps. wish me luck for Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on Monday! I'll be thinking of you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Congratulations on the new job. Happy last day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover