Monday 12 November 2012

New Specs

When I posted about ordering new glasses yesterday, I had no idea that I would be getting them the same day. So pumped! I even braved rush hour traffic in the rain to get them. You can see some before photos here and here.

And now for the After:

the professional pair

the hipster pair (although i'm no hipster, don't go thinking i'm trying to pretend to be one)

So, what do you think? Well actually, I only want to know if you like them. If you don't, it's best to just spare my feelings since I'll be rocking these bad boys for the next couple years.

xx E.

Ps. Two pairs is better than one (and since they're from 3 for 1 Glasses, it means I can still go back for a third pair...for free!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover