Monday 12 November 2012

Weekend Snaps

How was your weekend? Mine was jam packed, but great.

On Friday night, I was able to catch up with some girlfriends in the city. Sadly, it was to say goodbye to one of them (she's moving away) but we definitely made the most of the night. The ROM hosts events each week, and it was fantastic. Nothing like drinking wine, eating gourmet french fries and looking at mummies!

top: an entire wall show piece made from wine labels; inside/outside the pharaoh's tomb; wine and dino bones 

best salted thyme fries; friends

On Saturday, Husband and I went to the afternoon showing of the newest Bond flick - Skyfall. I'm going to make a bold statement: this is by far the best Daniel Craig Bond film and probably the best one of the last 10 years.


On Saturday night, I got together with my girlfriends to celebrate two birthdays. We ordered take out, opened wine, chatted and had a great time.

On Sunday, the gorgeous weather was begging for us to go outside. We took the pup for a hike at a local waterfall. It was such a nice day to be outdoors.



Usually we have dinner at my parents on Sunday nights, but since they ditched us already had plans, we were on our own. I have been obsessively reading the newest edition of Food & Drink magazine, and was inspired by the Halibut burritos, so that's what I whipped up for our lonely supper :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

xx E.

Ps. I also managed to order two new pairs of glasses this weekend...I'll share them later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover