Tuesday 18 February 2014

A Tale of Two (or Three) Breakfasts


Confession: lately I've been eating multiple breakfasts each day.

Not just breakfast for more than one meal, two breakfasts in the morning, followed by regular meals for the rest of the day. I like to start with a bowl of cereal and follow it up with something sweeter like toast and jam, or as I did all last week a second bowl of yummy cereal like Froot Loops. My colleagues now think I'm five years old for the Froot Loops thing. Yesterday I ate the pancakes above.

It's just that I don't get full from one breakfast these days! But this is potentially turning into one very bad habit...

Ps. don't judge, I also drink a (homemade) smoothie or eat fruit, so I'm not just scarfing down simple carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover