Tuesday 11 February 2014

Binge-ing on TV


My favourite way to watch TV these days? In large quantities. Although I do miss those days of waiting for a new episode week by week, there's something so much more satisfying about getting your paws on a whole season all at once.

We've been through lots of the goodies, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Homeland. We just finished House of Cards (and by 'just finished' I mean we've watched it all in a week). Season two is on Netflix, plus there's a British version, too. Just for the record, many of the great American tv series are stolen borrowed from the UK.

Another great one that I'd recommend is Broadchurch. It's a British series, which automatically makes it good. It's a whodunit that keeps you guessing through the series. We watched the whole series in two nights. Please do yourself a favour and watch it. Then tell me how much you liked it. Then recommend some new shows for me, ok? Thanks.

Image via

2 comments:

  1. Okay since you have netflix, have you tried watching Orange is the New Black? We watched the whole first season in one weekend and I don't know if I'm ashamed or bragging about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lovelovelove BB, Homeland, House of Cards - can't wait for the new season! I also really enjoyed Broadchurch. Have you seen the British Sherlock Holmes series with Cumberpatch? so good. Also, The Black List. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover