Thursday 7 June 2012

Wedding Bliss

I'll start by saying that I hope I'm not stealing any thunder from all the wedding bloggers out there, but last weekend I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of two good friends of mine. Our entire group of friends couldn't have been happier to celebrate with them.

the beautiful brides
One of the brides works in the special event industry, so we all knew it was going to be a beautiful wedding, but I'm not sure we expected this. Every last detail was thought out.

the venue
The venue was decked out to the nines, including a lounge with sleek furniture and a photo booth. I've never been to a wedding with a photo booth before, but let me tell you, it was such a highlight! I would recommend getting a photo booth to anyone planning a wedding.

open bar + photo booth = this
group shot, lounging
It was a beautiful day/night with delicious food, good music and great friends. Congrats again to the happy couple who are currently honeymooning :)

xx E.

Ps. For your actual wedding needs (and not just my ramblings), check out my friend and wedding blogger, Jessica Kavanagh

1 comment:

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover