Monday 13 May 2013

Buddha Bottles

Who doesn't love a Buddha? The smiling guy with his round belly brings good vibes wherever he goes.

So when my friends showed up at our place with Buddha beers for the hockey game, they offered to save me two so that I could make something with them. They also kept the rest to make their own candle holders.

This is probably one of the simplest DIY's ever.

Step one: Wash the bottles
Step two: Remove labels (this required a little soak in warm water)
Step three: Insert candles (I used candles that had been burned down quite a bit. It looks better.)








Et Voila!

Ambiance and good vibes. Now that's a winning combination.

Ps. Although I didn't taste it, the boys said the beer itself is also really good, so it's worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover