Friday 31 May 2013

Happy Friday


This week some things that are making me happy...

+ We went on a nice little gelato double date to celebrate buying our first home (as pictured above)
+ I'm proud to say that I finally got my HR designation. I'm officially a Certified HR Professional. I know this will really only mean something to my friends in the field...but it was hard work!
+ Also, things at work are starting to feel a lot more normal and I'm enjoying the new role.
+ There's a family of bunnies living in our yard and this morning I saw a baby cuddled in the garden snacking on a leaf. I almost died.
+ Tomorrow we're going to see one of my oldest friends and this lovely girl tie the knot. Very exciting!
+ I've been rocking out to this song and I think you should, too.

Have yourself a fantastic little weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover