Friday 5 July 2013

TFC Date

Ok all my fellow non-sporty girls. Remember the time you pretended to like sports to impress a boy? (Yes, just like in the movies). I do, too. I didn’t pretend to be an expert or anything, but, upon finding out that Nick’s favourite football (soccer) team is the Liverpool Football Club, I made sure that he knew that my family is from Liverpool and that I have a jersey (and therefore must be a huge fan). Weekends filled with early morning soccer games ensued. Sometimes I watched, other times I napped. Then something happened. I actually started to like it. I understood what was happening and I cared about who won. This is a true case of fake it ‘til you make it.

So, at our friends Stag & Doe, when Nick won TFC (Toronto Football Club) tickets, I was pumped. Here’s some shots of our sporty date-night.












Ps. I’d pick a TFC game over a baseball game any day (sorry Jays!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover