Thursday 25 July 2013

Where Do You Get Your News?


I grew up in a house where the Globe & Mail was delivered every morning, and The National news was always on at 10pm. Now, I like keeping in touch with the world's news, but I don't always have the time to dedicate to reading the news (although I do love hunkering down with the Saturday morning paper).

During the week, I keep up with my news through The Skimm. It's written by two women from New York. Although it's written from an American perspective, I still get the details of what's going on in the world, through a unique voice. They remind me of me (they have a dry sense of humor that they inject into their writing). It's really nice to have someone curate the news into one succinct morning email. I realize the graphic makes it seem like it's targeted at females, but I think the information they provide would appeal to both men and women. Because you know, in some parts of the world (maybe not in contempo-casual) it's considered cool to know what's going on.

1 comment:

  1. I also like getting my news through dry witted women... Jezebel! Thanks for the tip to this additional source.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover