Wednesday 30 October 2013

Do You Like Scary Movies?

I don't. Well, not anymore anyway.

With that being said, I went through a phase in my early teens where watching scary movies was the thing to do. In the spirit of Hallowe'en, I thought I'd give you a list of my (former) favourites:

The Sixth Sense
The Poltergeist
Jaws
Child's Play
Black Christmas
When a Stranger Calls (the original)
The Exorcist
Scream
The Ring
The Shining 

Movies I can’t even bring myself to watch because I know I’ll be terrified:

Any of the Friday the 13th series - the mask alone scares me.
Nightmare on Elm Street
Any of the Saw movies
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Any of the Paranormal Activity movies

I can’t even stop to think about some of the content in these movies because it still scares me. But if you’re looking for a good scare this Hallowe'en, give them a try.

Boo.

2 comments:

  1. I was OBSESSED with scary movies in my early teens too. Me and my best friend used to watch them constantly. I'm totally not into them anymore either. Hah! How funny. xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be some kind of teenage phase. What turned us into such scaredy-cats??!

      Delete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover