Monday 17 March 2014

Happy St. Paddy's Day


For the most part I've been able to cope with no alcohol whilst growing this little baby. One thing that is really making me miss it? Today. St. Paddy's day. Perhaps it's just the nostalgia I'm feeling for my university days where it was a full-day event but even last year we had ourselves a nice little pub date with family and friends and pints of beer. I'm sure I'm romanticizing it in my mind, since for the vast majority of St. Paddy's Days I was likely passed out by 11pm, but since I'm feeling whiny about missing out on all the beer-drinking, Irish-dancing-fun today can someone please go out drinking on my behalf?

To those who are celebrating today have fun! To those who celebrated over the weekend I hope your hangovers are tolerable today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover