Friday 21 March 2014

Spring has (sorta) Sprung



I know that spring officially started yesterday, but I had to leave my house at 6:45am so unfortunately there was no chance to sneak in a post. So without any further delay, let's all welcome the first full day of Spring today! I, for one, could NOT be happier to see the end of winter (although it doesn't exactly look like it's gone yet...)

I am really and truly looking forward to spending time outside for more than 30 seconds (or a mad dash to the car). We've got Easter (ahem, chocolate), tulips and daffodils, Spring cleaning, and fresh new grass to look forward to. And as I write this, I realized this little baby will be born in the Spring, too! With so much to look forward to, I'm finally feeling sunny inside.

Here are a few things for more Spring-spiration (get it?).





So happy Friday everyone! Enjoy this first weekend in Spring.

Photos: top - my own; two; three; four; five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover