Wednesday 5 March 2014

Nursery Inspiration

If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll know that I've been busy pinning to my baby board a lot lately. I'm trying to compile the bits and pieces of inspiration for baby girl's room. Although we've been told we're having a girl, it's just one of those things you can never be 100% sure on until the baby arrives, so we're still going with a fairly gender neutral design. We're painting the room a very pale grey to make it a soothing space and I plan on using gold dot decals like confetti to create an accent wall. The furniture will all be white, with the exception of an old dresser that we're repainting in a grey slightly darker than the walls (DIY post to come). I found these baby animal photos and now I'm obsessed. I'd like a grouping of three, but how can I decide which ones to get? I'm open to suggestions!





Images 1, 2, 3, 4

2 comments:

  1. Loves! I like Baby Bunny No. 3, Piglet and Lamb No. 1 for the prints :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover