Tuesday 7 February 2012

I have met my emotional match

I was watching Ellen last week (I was home sick!) when Kristen Bell came on. I watched for a couple minutes as she started discussing how often she cries. As I'm watching this, I'm thinking 'oh my god, this girl is ME'. I've never known someone who cries quite as much as I do. At one point she said if she's not between a 3 and a 7 on the emotional scale, she's probably crying. I can relate!

It's actually hilarious. Sometimes, I will start crying about something silly, and I can see husband's mouth twitch, and then I'll realize that it's dumb that I'm crying, so I'll start to laugh, while still crying, and feeling like a bit of a lunatic.

Just watch this.



Ok, now you have a good comparison of what it might be like to hang around with me.

xx E.

ps. I think she's lovely

1 comment:

  1. Potentially one of the funniest videos I've ever seen...and I think I love her more now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover