Friday 20 April 2012

Rocky Dog

I don't have any kids, but this little guy may as well be one. Husband and I are borderline obsessed with him.

this is just a smattering of our collection of rocky photos
When we decided to get a puppy, we didn't have a particular type in mind. We went to check him out at a breeder, and before we got there we said to each other that we were only going to look, not make any rash decisions. Then we saw him. Without even really talking, we decided he was ours.

We're such suckers. He started sleeping in our bed after about two weeks. When Husband leaves for work (which is at least 1 hour before I even wake up), Rocky migrates from the foot of the bed, up to his pillow, so I wake up facing the dog.

what i wake up to :)
Having a dog is like free therapy. When I come home at the end of a day to an animal (dog, not husband) that couldn't be happier to see me just puts a smile on my face. Everyone needs some unconditional puppy love.

Have a great weekend!

xx E.

ps. those who own dogs know, they're not all cuddles and love...Rocky has had his fair share of issues, including rolling in raccoon poop and running through the house while I'm getting ready for work (more than once)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover