Monday 2 April 2012

Weekend Snaps

Sadly, another weekend has passed. I definitely made the most of it though.

Friday night, I had a late dinner with Husband, and then had some wine with some girlfriends. Saturday I met up with a friend for tea. We must have sat in Starbucks for three hours :)

Saturday night was awesome. One of my friends will be moving from Toronto back to Burlington, so we decided to take advantage for her Toronto address before it's too late. She and her guy took us to a great little restaurant called The Bellevue, check their tumblr page out here.

Let me tell you, this place should be a must visit on everyone's lists. Great food, I had roast organic chicken, mascarpone polenta, with forest mushroom stew, great atmosphere, and everything is really reasonable.

After dinner, we went back to my friend's place where I was presented with my birthday cake:
complete with Tuxedo Strawberries!

It was such a great night :)

Sunday was equally great. I was treated to a manicure and did some shopping with another one of my girlfriends. It was as if my birthday lasted for a whole week!

Nail Polish - OPI Susie Skiis in the Piranese; Boyfriend Blazer - H&M  
Sunday, family dinner topped off the weekend.

Here's to a speedy week!

xx E.

Ps. one other thing I discovered this weekend, the show Lie To Me. Husband and I managed to get the entire first season under our belts :)

1 comment:

  1. 1) Love the Bellevue!
    2) Love the cake!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover