Thursday 26 July 2012

Footy

Last weekend, Husband and I went to a TFC game with two of our friends. But it wasn't just any TFC game. It was TFC v. Liverpool FC.

Despite my many trips to the UK, this was my first live football game. Since a large part of my family is from Liverpool, obviously I'm a fan of the club. Coincidentally, Husband is also a fan. So this was very exciting for us.

husband and i in our gear

pregame drinks at real sports bar; a liverpudlian and a 'faux' fan ;)


I have an old Liverpool FC jersey from their 100th year anniversary. For that year, they made them in green, but the club's most well known colour is red. So I stuck out like a sore thumb. I did get a couple compliments and a fist bump for it though :)


green in a sea of red


 My only wish was that my grandad was still alive so he could have come too. But I brought him in spirit.


for francis
The only thing that would have made it better would have been if they won (they tied, ouch).

xx E.

Ps. stay dry on this rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover