Friday 7 December 2012

Festive Friday: Christmas Music edition

Well I've managed to keep my Christmas spirit relatively under control on here....until now.

For today's festive post, I figured I would share with you my favourite Christmas songs (not just the songs, but the versions that I enjoy the most).

via
Without further adieu, here they are:

Walking in a Winter Wonderland - The Eurythmics
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
Baby It's Cold Outside - Rod Stewart & Dolly Parton
Merry Christmas Baby - Bruce Springsteen
Last Christmas - Wham (Glee also had a great version)
Step into Christmas - Elton John
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Buble or U2
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
Happy Christmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
Santa Baby - Madonna
Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes 
I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm - Frank Sinatra
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
The Chipmunk Song - The Chipmunks
Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - Gayla Peevey

Have a great festive weekend!

xx E.

Ps. I also love "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" - who doesn't? Except Husband because Dr. Seuss freaks him out :)

1 comment:

  1. I would just add - Jonah Louis Stop the Cavalry which came out the year Nick was born and always reminds us of a very magical Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover