Tuesday 18 December 2012

Shopping

I ventured out to the mall last night to get some shopping done. I basically took my own advice, and I arrived with a plan in mind.

While I can't divulge all the items I bought, I can show you one thing...



Ya, I did it. My dog has a red, zip-up, American Apparel hoodie. Isn't it so cute? Not sure he loves it as much as I do - especially after we got his fur caught in the zipper...

In other shopping news, the delightfully flakey sales girl where I bought said dog hoodie didn't do a thorough enough job desensitizing my purchase, so I then set off the alarms in every store I set foot into. People were looking at me like I was a criminal. At one point, I found myself explaining the situation to total strangers. That's when I knew I had to leave.

Christmas shopping status: still not done.

xx E.

Ps. On a happier note, I was able to avoid the cologne spritzer guy in The Bay twice (and he was serious about his job - it reminded me of Joey on Friends).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover