Monday 3 June 2013

Weekend Bits

I can sum up this weekend with two activities: 1) attending a wedding and 2) recovering from said wedding.

As I mentioned, we were attending the wedding of our good friends. The bride also happens to be a fantastic wedding planner, and let me tell you, if this wedding was any indication of her skills, she plans one hell of a party. It was so much fun and it was a Pinterest Wedding Board come to life. The bride was stunning and every inch of her dress was just so her. They had so many sweet details. They also had a Baskin Robbins cart, which brought a smile to many faces, Nick's included :)

Here are some snaps from the day:

all dressed up; dress h&m, necklace banana republic, clutch vintage c/o my grandma

my handsome man





seeing his bride for the first time

walking towards her groom

Sunday, whew! We were exhausted. Likely because I danced for hours and hours at the wedding (dancing is my favourite part about weddings). I was actually sore the next day! So we basically spent the day like this:


A sign that we had a great night!

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover