Friday 16 August 2013

Fashion Friday: Overnight Flight

Overnight Flight
Since I'll be flying to England overnight next week, I thought I would round up some essentials for night-time flights. The thing is, you get on your flight at bed time, and arrive in the morning. So as much as you want to wear your pj's on the flight it's best to wear something that can be as comfy as pj's but looks cute enough to wear the next day.

I always make sure the shoes I'm wearing are easy to take on and off (for security, but mainly because I don't like wearing shoes on a flight) and that I have a scarf that can double as a blanket. Add in a big carry-on stashed with things to read and a pair of sunglasses to hide tired eyes, and you're all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover