Thursday 1 August 2013

Wardrobe Malfunction on Repeat


I feel like I have my fair share of embarrassing stories. But lately I have one reoccurring embarrassing experience: The case of the unbuttoning blouse.

Seriously, at least once a week I find my blouse undone, in the middle part, you know, where the, ahem, 'twins' are. This week, it has happened three times already! Some of my shirts don't fit as well as they sould, so I understand that, but even on loose-fitting shirts it continues to happen. I'm turning into the office hussy!


I work with mainly men, and I'm certain that they would be far too embarrassed to actually tell me it's undone, so I'm left to my own devices. I'm starting to develop a habit of checking it (which is 100% worthwhile since I have discovered it undone several times). But this constant grabbing at my blouse buttons means people are going to start thinking I'm losing it (well, let's be honest, they probably already do). I even decided to use a safety pin to keep my blouse closed the other day. Sad. 


I think it's time for some new shirts that like to stay closed before I have to write my own warning letter for a dress-code violation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover