Friday 2 August 2013

Happy {August Long Weekend} Friday

I couldn't be happier to see Friday today. This week has been super-busy, and I, for one, am exhausted. Of course my week has had many things that made me happy, but right now, I've got my eye on the prize. The long weekend. Sorry to the rest of my non-Ontario friends, it's just a normal weekend for you.

We're actually having a bit of a stay-cation this weekend. We're house/dog sitting for my parents and staying at their place. I plan to spend a lot of quality time by the pool.

Whatever you're up to this weekend, cheers to a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Happy long weekend to you too! P.S. I'm obsessed with those champagne glasses - must find some for the bar ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover