Thursday 20 June 2013

Bits & Bobs


Good morning, from the forest behind our new place.

+ It's really nice to have a little forest trail so close to our house. Although it has crossed my mind that when I'm back there at 6:30am, there may be a creeper waiting to kidnap me.

+ I used to think I was a pro at assembling Ikea furniture. Not so much today. We still aren't finished the dresser because after several hours of assembly (and finding out which part of the instructions I read wrong), I ran out of energy. Maybe tonight...

+ Is this week moving a the pace of a 100 year old tortoise for anyone else, or is it just me?

+ Should I try watching Game of Thrones again? I mean, everyone is always talking about it, but I wasn't hooked after the first couple of episodes...

+ Tomorrow is the first day of summer! And my dating anniversary with the hubs ;)

+ Remember when I tried drinking lemon-water? I'm totally over that now. Morning coffee all the way. In fact, I'm drinking one riiiight now.

+ After yesterday's post, Rocky seems to have improved (thanks for the support/advice Ali). I even spoke to my next door neighbour (who works from home, I found out) and she said he was quiet all day. Relief!

+ One of my new year's resolutions was to read a book a month. I've fallen behind one month (chalking it up to the move) and I need recommendations please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover