Monday 10 June 2013

Weekend Snaps: Wedding Edition

I made it no secret that it's wedding season around these parts. This past weekend was super special. One of my best friends married her best friend (and trust me on this, they are the perfect pair). The wedding was held at the Liberty Grand in Toronto and let me tell you, that venue is spectacular. True to its name, it is indeed grand. As with any wedding, there are always a few minor (or major, if that includes the bride running a fever) hiccups, but they were handled gracefully (from what I saw at least ;)). It was such a beautiful day and I'm so privileged that I was able to stand up beside them.

I tried to take snaps throughout the day, with the exception of not having a camera on me during the ceremony (duh) until after dinner.


More pictures, if you'd like to see...



getting ready in a suite fit for a king (well, not quite, but you get the idea)




a makeup collection that i envy plus a great view


from each of the grandmothers

so beautiful

i always wanted a picture of me eating mac & cheese


fam jam





check out the girls hands on the groom's butt - hands off lady, he's married!


Enjoy the honeymoon you two lovebirds!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you, but this post is definitely my fav ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover