Monday 20 January 2014

Some Exciting News

Well I've been sitting on this news for quite some time now. I'm thrilled to finally share the news here on the blog. I'm having a baby! Well not right this second, obviously, but in June :)

Although technically I've been in the 'safe zone' for may weeks, I was just feeling funny about making a very public announcement. More on that another day. Now I'm ready to share the happy news. Nick and I are thrilled and last week we found out that it's a little girl!!


Although I don't plan on morphing This is Lovely into a baby blog, this is a personal/lifestyle blog and since my lifestyle is changing there will definitely be some baby content in the future. I hope you'll stick with me!

I won't get into too many details, but as of now, I'm feeling well, my bump is growing and we're eagerly anticipating the arrival of this little one in early June.

2 comments:

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover