Tuesday 8 May 2012

Etsy Shopping

With so many weddings, showers and birthdays always popping up, there's always gifts to be given.

Sometimes I want to give a unique gift, and luckily, Etsy is just the place to find one.

Here are a few of my favourite Etsy shops:

via
I've given her illustrations to my sister-in-law and my brother's gf. They are all very girly, and also super reasonable.

via
I've purchased things for myself from here, as well as gifts for friends. I have this print in red.


via
She has great jewellery. I've given a pocket watch from here to my other sister-in-law.

All three have been wonderful to order from and I would totally recommend them. It's nice to give an original gift and Etsy makes it so easy.

My only tip, order well in advance. You just never know how long it will take to arrive (and it's different every time, even from the same shop).

There are so many different shops, you can get lost on Etsy for hours.

Happy Shopping!

xx E.

ps. How cute is this? Find it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover