Friday 11 May 2012

Happy Maker

I have this one song, and it's my 'everything's gonna be ok' song. I call it my Happy Maker.

It's Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners.



If it comes on the radio, then I know it's gonna be a good day. Even on my last day at my former job, I was working really late to get everything done, but I wasn't able to finish. Just then, what comes on the radio? You guessed it, Come on Eileen. I knew it was ok, and that I had done all I could, and it was ok to leave.

It happens all the time. I'm sure it's coincidence, but I always feel better knowing Dexy's Midnight Runners are behind me.

Am I alone in this? Does anyone else have a Happy Maker?

xx E.

ps. what's not to love about this video - classic 80's, England, overalls (dungarees), love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover