Thursday 17 May 2012

Sneaky Feet

Ok I'm just going to come out and say it. I hate sneaker wedges.

{Fratelli Karida - Ash} via
{Jeremy Scott for Adidas} via
Where did these horrible things come from? Actually, I know where they came from; prominent designers like Marc Jacobs (here). Honestly, he's one of my all time favourite designers, but I simply can not support him on this.

No doubt there will be people who will wear them, and some will look amazing (I'm thinking Gwen Stefani, off the top of my head). However, most will not look amazing and I will feel sad for their feet.

I would say I'm pretty open to trends and I like to interpret them my own way, but on this one, the closest I'll get is these:
my regular high tops 
xx E.

ps. what are your thoughts on this spring/summer trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover