Sunday 17 February 2013

Current Obsession

After getting many recommendations of shows to start watching, Nick and I decided on Sons of Anarchy as our next tv endeavor. We are obsessed with it. OBSESSED. We only started watching it last week and we're already almost through season two.

I'm getting emotionally involved in the show - it's a show about a motorcycle gang, so naturally it has violence - I've been in tears when characters die.

But the best part of the show? Jax Teller. Oh. Em. Gee. This guy is hot. Wouldn't you agree?

via

via
Not only is one hot bad-boy, but Nick decides to tell me that he's actually from the UK. I'm sorry, I didn't know he could get any hotter. Add an accent to that face (and that body)? Pinch me.

via
I haven't had a celeb crush in a really long time. Consider me crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover