Wednesday 20 February 2013

S.A.D.

I’ve diagnosed myself with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). I absolutely hate winter right now, and it’s making me miserable. That’s what SAD is, right? Did I mention that I have a degree in Psychology? ;)

what i see when i look out our windows

In hindsight, my idea of hibernating (although warm and cozy) may not be the best plan for the entire winter season. 

The best way to beat the winter blues is to get out of the house! Cabin fever and winter blues make Emma 'something something'. Go Crazy? Don't mind if I do!
Here are a few things that make me want to break my hibernation:
Icefest
Cross country skiing 
Snowshoeing in a vineyard
A gazillion things to do in Niagara

Plus it would be lovely to get away for a night and stay in one of these B&B's

Ps. What do you do to beat the winter blues?

Pps. I do know what SAD is, and no, I don't actually have it. I'm just plain old sick of winter.

1 comment:

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover