Friday 1 February 2013

Heart Love

I bet not many people have a favourite shape, but I do. It's the heart. It's been my favourite shape for as long as I can remember. Maybe it was those home made heart shaped valentines that I used to make with my babysitter. Whatever caused my love affair with hearts, there's no cure. If it has a heart on it, I want it.

Once, for Halloween at work, I jumped at the chance to dress as Valentine's day (we were all dressing up as the Statutory Holidays)...until I realized that it's not technically a Stat holiday. Darn it.

I put together a collection of love-ly heart themed items, just in time for Valentine's day! I would just love to snuggle up in one of those sweaters.

Heart Love


123456789


I hope you have a beautiful weekend.

Ps. Happy first of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover