Saturday 23 February 2013

Saturday Mornings

Lately, my Saturday mornings have turned into a bit of a ritual. We wake up and each take on one task (either take Rocky out or put the coffee on). The makings of a strong marriage, I tell ya, division of labour.

via
We drink coffee while snuggling up in the living room. Then, open goes the computer and I catch up on the blogs I didn't get to read during the week. After that, I write.

Writing this blog is one of my absolute favourite things to do and usually, if I'm not writing posts, I'm dreaming them up in my mind.

via
I didn't even realize this was my ritual until last weekend, when Husband was heading out to study for pilot training and said to me, 'Enjoy your morning, reading and writing blogs'. *Light bulb goes off* - oh ya, this has really become a routine. And I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover