Wednesday 13 February 2013

Things Uncertain

Dealing with uncertainty can be really difficult. I'm facing a number of things lately that are uncertain and I'm finding it very difficult to think/talk about anything else. I'm sure you can imagine how much fun it is to live with me at a time like this. Put it this way, the floor may as well be covered in eggshells.

via pinterest

The rational person inside me says 'you don't have to know everything that's going to happen and when, that's the beauty in life'...the impatient person inside me (which lately feels like it occupies a lot more space than the rational one) says 'ugh you can't do ANYTHING until you know what's going to happen next'.
this feels more like me right now ...via pinterest
So which is it?

How can you make plans when there are so many things left up in the air? But how can you put your life on hold just because of some uncertain times?

I'm waiting. Impatiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover