Thursday 7 February 2013

Pillow Talk

The other night, while getting into bed, I told a joke. Now, I think that I have a pretty good sense of humor, however, my joke-telling abilities are questionable.


Anyway, in an attempt to top my (well-executed) joke, Husband gave me a riddle.

H: You're flying a jet from New York to Chicago. It's 800 miles and - 

M: Wait. Is it actually 800 miles between New York and Chicago?

H: I don't know, maybe, it's just how the riddle goes. So, your average speed is 200 miles an hour and there's 45 passengers on board and it's an afternoon flight.

M: Ok, got it.

H: What is the name of the pilot?

M: WHAT? You didn't tell me the name! You didn't say his name in the information...<pause> OH! It's Emma!

I love me a good riddle.

Ps. Do you have any riddles for me? Leave them in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover