Friday 19 October 2012

Fashion Friday

All you need to get you through the fall and winter are a couple pairs of great ankle boots. Here are my top 10 booties:

Bootie Call

1. John Lewis suede booties, // 2. Christian Louboutin suede booties // 3. RAG & BoNE Red classic Newbury booties // 4. GUESS  // 5. GUESS short boots // 6. Red Herring stiletto high heels // 7.Calvin Klein mid heels  // 8. ASOS low heel boots // 9Dolce Vita ankle booties // 10.via pinterest


Low booties look great with skirts, dresses, leggings, jeans, dressed up, dressed down, I could on! My absolute favs are #10...and go figure, I can't find the source! If anyone knows where to find these beauty booties, please let me know.

Have a great weekend!

xx E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover