Friday 5 October 2012

Giving Thanks

I can't believe we're already at Thanksgiving weekend (for Canadians). It's one of my favourite holidays. There's something about the fall, plus a glorious family dinner that make it all-around perfect.

Since the premise of Thanksgiving is to give thanks, I was thinking about all that I'm thankful for. It's really easy to come up with a list of all the wonderful things that I'm so lucky to have. But when I really think about it, what I'm most thankful for is the people (and pets) I'm surrounded by.


To the lovely and wonderful people in my life - it's you that I am truly lucky to know and love.

So I'm wishing everyone a beautiful, thankful weekend, filled with the people you love, and some yummy eats too.

xx E.

Ps. I promise to share the highlights of June's (my mom's) Thanksgiving feast next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover