Monday 14 January 2013

Golden Globes

I stayed up later than I normally would on a Sunday night to watch the Golden Globes. Thanks all for the recommendations of great tv series to watch - after seeing all the shows nominated, I'm excited to start my winter hibernation!

Of course I tuned in to see who won, but mainly I just wanted to see what everyone was wearing.

My pick for best dressed: Lucy Liu in Carolina Herrera. Something about the pattern just grabs me and I think she looks effortlessly stunning.



Runners up...

Kate Hudson in McQueen - I mean, look at that cut-out and the gorgeous jeweled neckline, and Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture - I love the structural elements added to a simple strapless gown and the metallic belt is a great finishing touch.

        

xx E.

Ps. Jodie Foster's speech made me cry.

all photos via Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover