Friday 4 January 2013

Surprise - it's the weekend

Oh Weekend, you sneaky devil. How did you get here so quickly?

Oh that's right. We had a short work week (if you went to work at all). I think I'm going to start a movement for three-day work weeks. Wouldn't that be the best? 

On tap for this weekend? Catching up with friends, maybe a little organization of the house and (hopefully) a DIY.

Looking for something to do? If you have a few hours to kill, might I recommend the movie Django Unchained? 

via

Remember at Blockbuster video (before it went under) their displays would have a bunch of movies that were similar to others with the tag line "If you liked these...you'll love this"? 

Well here's my version: If you liked Kill Bill (I & II) and especially if you liked Inglorious Basterds, you will love Django (we saw it last night with my bro and his girlfriend). I won't give away any details - just go see it.

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!

xx E.

Ps. Sorry about the lack of Fashion Friday posts - with the exception of NYE, my fashion hasn't been much more exciting than a pair of grey sweatpants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover