Monday 7 January 2013

Just call me Elmyra

Something happened the other day that I was too traumatized to tell. But now that it's a little bit behind me, I can see the humor in it.

I was giving Rocky a cuddle, and sometimes I get carried away - because I love him so much. So I was hugging him and gave him a squeeze...and he screamed. A sad little puppy-I'm-hurt-let-me-go scream. I dropped him down (gently) on our bed, while my eyes welled up with tears.


Luckily, Husband put him on the floor, and got him to run, and he was ok.

I felt a lot like this girl:

via

xx E.

Ps. to make me feel better, Husband told me that once, he went to pat Rocky's head but poked him in the eye instead. I did feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover