Friday 25 January 2013

Happy Friday

Today I decided that instead of a Fashion Friday post, I would do a Happy Friday post. So without further adieu, here are a few things that are making me happy today (on top of the fact that it's Friday)


With Valentine's day right around the corner, heart shaped candies are now in stores! I bought my first (but definitely not only) package. Mmmm sweet high fructose corn-syrupy goodness. 


Thick and cozy scarves to keep me warm during this extreme cold. Wool: Joe Fresh, Faux fur: H&M. Seriously, we're all complaining about the weather being freezing, but at least we have warm coats/boots and homes to take refuge in. 


Thanks to careful rationing, I've managed to make my favourite cereal (that's only available in the UK, and that my lovely family sends to me) last for a month! One last bowl left :(

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover