Wednesday 4 September 2013

Afternoon Tea at Ginger & Pickles


While we were in England, we split up for an afternoon. The boys went to play golf and the girls went into town. At my request, we stopped in at Ginger & Pickles for tea. Ginger & Pickles is a sweet little tearoom in Nantwich and I happen to love stopping in when I'm there. We all know how much I love afternoon tea.

We all opted for Cream Tea, which is basically a pot of tea served alongside scones, clotted cream (sounds rich because it is) and jam. They have different options for tea, but for our afternoon, a Cream Tea was just right. They have so many freshly baked goodies all on display, it's hard to choose! On the other side of the tearoom, there's a little craft shop that happens to sell lots of Cath Kidston things...maybe that's why I love popping in there :)

If you're ever in the Cheshire area and looking for a spot to go, I would highly recommend it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover