Wednesday 18 September 2013

Giant Yorkshire Puddings


One thing Nick used to talk about when we first started dating was his Granddad's Yorkshire puddings. Between that and raving about his mum's roast dinners, I figured I had a lot to live up to. I've been perfecting my technique ever since, and I think I'm doing my grandma proud.

For our anniversary dinner this year, we decided to cook ourselves up some giant Yorkshire puddings (to fill with beef stew, of course). I used this recipe, which is so simple that now I have it committed to memory. It likely yields a dozen small ones, but it's just enough for two giant ones :)




{stirred while enjoying a SF beer}




{I didn't mean to, but doesn't it look like a Yorkshire pudding heart?}

1 comment:

  1. Good puddings much better risen than anything I have ever made - grandad would be very impressed

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover